Wednesday, February 23, 2005

they all have gone home

hamsters have a life span of at most 2-3 years. so this makes sense why sam had a hamster cemetary in "garden state."

i ran a random errand last night. my professor, one of the two who called me for my interview into this school, called me and said, "ill give you a few dollars if you take me dr gs' house." huh? but i did. and he talked of how he'd miss my class when we left, complimented me on my music collection. i said id walk him to the door with my umbrella. he said he makes new year's revolutions. i asked him if he had a new favorite book and then felt nostalgic. i remember how much i laughed with him and dr. m over the phone, three people thrown together without faces but finding that we had similar hearts.

show you the way love's supposed to be

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home