Monday, January 30, 2006

i don't think i love you enough
by andy lau and kelly chen

wo shiang wo pu gou ai ni/ I don't think I love you enough
wo pu chem wang le zhi ji/ I've never forgot about myself
mei na me quen xin tou ru/ I'm not that into the love
suo yi hui yi bai du ti/ Thats why I've failed thoroughly
wo shiang wo pu gou ai ni/ I don't think I love you enough
wo wang le ni de yong qi/ I've forgotten about your strength
mei pan fa zhong lai yi zhi/ Can't start again
ye zhi hao ting tian you ming/ The only way is to obey fate
pu neng zhai mei you yue liang de ye li/ Cannot exist in a night without moonlight
ye pu neng qing yi, de bi shang yan ching/And couldn't close my eyes easily
ying wei ni hui chu shien, zhai tian kong huo shin li/ Because you would appear either in the sky, or in my heart
pu neng zhai yi wang wu chi de ti fang/ ??
ye pu neng zhan jing le yong ji ren chuin/ And couldn't barge in a big crowd
ying wei chi pu chi muo/ Because, with loneliness, or without loneliness
dou hui ti shing wo/It'll also tell me that
wo shi qu le; wo pu gou ai de ni/ I've lost you; I didn't love you enough

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home