Friday, February 10, 2006

i guess this blog is in wont of some writing. so here i am.

is it me or are most people lonely? is it because of the time of year? is it because of the fact that in the end, all we have is ourselves? there's this vietnamese song and it showed up in my horoscope for my chinese astrology:

"most of the time, having love is like not having love at all."

in other words, sometimes you can be in a relationship and feel as if you aren't in one. so you feel lonely even though you're "with someone." [sigh] that's my rant. i'm done with that for now.

in other news, work is going. i feel frustrated still. and we had our first day of defiant students turning against us and getting mad at us for enforcing rules. and it feels bad. i felt like a parent. but i'm not there to be their friends and let things slide. i'm there to give them support and guidance. maybe help them figure out a thing or two.

bah, this whole thing has got me in a bad mood. even the carne asada fries didn't taste as good today. =/ oh well, i'm not working; i'm not going to let it bother me.

so i was watching the end of "ice princess" and i wanted to cry for some reason when she and her mom had a falling out. i think my hormones are getting a little crazy right about now. uh-oh, i better go hibernate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home