Monday, May 06, 2002

Sometimes, you can be amazed at the smallest things.

I was having a bad time--pain in my head was just not letting go of its wrath on me. I felt so miserable. But the excitement of him coming turned me into a different person.

And beyond the energy I had to see him, I just realized how amazing he is. He would freak out if he read this (actually he just wouldn't believe me), but he is so wonder-full to be around. He makes you feel good when he smiles; the world's fears clear out when he laughs. It seems possible that he can dissolve your pain, just when you see that happiness in his eyes. You probably can't believe this either, if you know who I would be talking about, but it definately exists--this side of him. And I know how blessed I am to witness it.

I sound completely different. I know. I feel completely different right now. He melted away all my pain and all of my concerns with his encouraging eyes and reassuring smile; with him, I know things can be better. And things are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home