Tuesday, June 18, 2002

candy apples


i want to take voice lessons. i want to learn how to play songs on the piano. i want to be held. i want my relationship with my father to improve. i want to be able to conversate with my dad. i want to find a great summer job. i want to see my friends. i want to see ug. i want to find my artsy glasses. i want to finish cleaning my room. i want to sleep. i want to run/jog. i want to be in shape. i want to be comfortable in my body. i want so much...i can't breathe.

i must learn to let go and to stop dwelling so much. i am such a worry-wort too. i don't think that helps the situation any. and i must catch myself when i assume. oh! and i must be more aware of the consequences that my actions have on others. i am not always conscious. i can't let it consume me, because i still have to be true to myself.

i have to find a balance.

cool whip is tasty. so are pepsi floats.

quite interesting.

::sigh::