Friday, March 11, 2005

we rise and we fall

the occassional frustration, the tear-stained sweatshirt sleeves, the erratic driving -- yeah, it's all intense in the moment. but when i really think about it, its just apart of the ups and downs. and that's how life is gonna be. im not gonna regret it but im sure not going to let it blind me of the things in my life that keep me going. i may have silly thoughts of insecurity and giving up. but im not ready to give up songs that move me to tears, a friend who offers advice even though we havent had a chance to catch up, a friend who drives half way to meet up for dinner even when she's exhausted, a friend who walks with me when im choking back tears, a friend who stays on the line when im sniffing back pools of snot, the boy who can play the right song to encourage me while holding my hand, or late night food runs coupled with relationship talk. oh no, no no no. im too in love with them all. even if i dont always show it.

i love you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home