Wednesday, May 04, 2005

so she said "everyone's going to the party"

to the jo that has us all enthralled.

10 interesting things about me
10 peanuts...yes, but not peanut butter...no
9 i stay in romantic relationships and friendships if i feel like im growing; if not, i stop trying
8 sometimes i want to be shallow: attention paid to people's shoes, wanting to win a popularity contest, etc.
7 most of my life is lived inside of my head
6 i don't like to read books very often
5 i love music so much because it understands me
4 my mom was my roommate until i was 9 years old
3 sometimes i identify with mexico more than vietnam
2 i am not religious; this does not mean i am not spiritual though
1 i want people to be able to read my mind

nine places i've visited
9 las vegas
8 vietnam
7 waikiki, hawaii
6 washington, dc
5 portland, oregon
4 san francisco
3 mexico
2 rhode island, boston, and new york
1 berkeley

eight things i want to do before I die
8 compile "tender scrawls," a book of my writings
7 write a children's book
6 visit machu piccu
5 sarah mclachlan and dashboard confessional concerts
4 go to venice, austria, maui, monterrey (ca), napa valley, back to nyc, back to mexico, and japan
3 to work in a career that i love
2 become a good cook
1 learn to ballroom dance

seven ways to win my heart
7 complement and balance me
6 understand that i appreciate the small things in life and don't need much in terms of material things
5 be open minded to new people, new experiences, new places
4 have patience
3 be in tune with other people
2 adventurous
1 not be afraid to show me love

six things that annoy me
6 over and under usage of blinkers in cars
5 abercrombie & fitch, hollister, and girls who wear volcom
4 over priced handbags for people who have money or who want to appear to have money
3 people who continue to listen to their ipods on one ear while talking to you
2 jokes used over and over again
1 when people know that what they are saying bothers you but they continue to say it

five things i'm afraid of
5 success
4 failure
3 not being good enough
2 the unknown
1 big life changes

four of my favorite items in my bedroom
4 alternative down pillow
3 greeting cards
2 bed
1 music players

three things i do everyday
3 smile
2 look at all my bookmarked online journals
1 listen to music

two things i am trying not to do right now
2 sleep
1 do my senior thesis

one person i want to see right now
1. minh

this post took me 1 hour and 13 minutes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home