Thursday, December 15, 2005

i square i blogged again since monday

hmm...this week, we started sports. our site played another site at a public park. and after seeing both sets of students, i felt so lucky. our students are just more well-behaved and they listen when they are asked to do something. you can't beat that. i'm not saying that the other site's students are bad; it's just different realities that the students come from. and the one that my students have is more similar to mine.

in other news, people keep opening presents early and for me, it takes away from the holiday. perhaps it's because i'm used to delayed gratification and holding out until the right time, even if i'm anxious. for example, we are giving my dad his presents tonight before he takes off for the motherland, and they want to give me my present but i don't want it till christmas day.

hmm, whatever tension that existed between my mother over the years has built up even more. although things seem to be okay for a bit, we'll go back to square one and keep battling. she just can't accept my choices in my relationship and as she says, she's "waiting till i open my eyes and stop being blind." this hurts and it makes the dualism that is my existence worse. i always feel like i have to choose her or him and it makes any situation involving one, the other, or both a pain. as she said tonight, "in order for me to be happy, you have to be single or stop being with him." [sigh] so do i follow my own heart or do i appease the blood? either way, i'm screwed.

in other news, i plan on sleeping more.

but apparently not

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home