Friday, February 17, 2006

and we will, we will...

high school kids wear me out. my kids are wearing me out. i'm feigning interest in them, probably as they are doing to the activities we do. i'm still in a rut but i talked to my supervisor to get some ideas and to get rid of some anxieties. we'll see...

but it was fun dancing and singing with the group the young americans who comes in and teaches the students. i've been learning with the students, mostly to get them to see that the afterschool staff gets involved so maybe they should. but also, ive been doing it because i didn't in high school and college. and it's fun for me now. our opening act is a hip hop dance to ciara's "1,2 step." and yesterday, the girls learned a dance to "sing sing." another reason i may like it is i get to interact with people who are more my age (the young americans range from 16 - 21) and people who i can have conversations with. i don't always get that with my own program.

what else...summer weather finally left and the showers were falling on my car as i drove home from work a few minutes ago. yay, i've been waiting for some cool or cold. i can't wait to wear my rainboots again.

should i go work out? it would be the first time i've gone more than once a week in a few months. [sigh]

watching the 2nd harry potter last night made me want to read the 6th book. but i want to finish "best friends" first cause i miss my bff. then i'll do the 6th book. then i'll finish "million little pieces."

rock you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home