Tuesday, March 28, 2006

i actually didn't want to post but there was too much mixed up in my mind.

today i had a day off from work and i thought it would be cool. but the rain didn't help. and i didn't help either. i was easily annoyed and put off by everything. and, i was tired. so i ran errands with the mom and returned just to sleep. and though the sleep was heavily needed, i woke up on the wrong side of the bed. i'm grouchy and i don't know why. maybe cuz i wanted to hear that theboy loved me but he didn't say it. maybe cuz my mom was mad at me last night for coming home late. and she was pouty and making a lot of noise. or maybe it's because she's going around saying she doesn't like anyone. or she was telling me what to do with my life; i don't like being told how to live my life. boo. so i was rude to her when she came in and told me she doesn't get me and why i told her i don't want to work. sure, there are days that i don't want to work but that doesn't mean i'm going to quit, which is what she thought. i'm sure part of me is being disobedient and ungrateful. but right now, i don't care.

hmph.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home