Sunday, May 14, 2006

you aint nothing but a hound dog

i feel like i jinx myself whenever i use the words "i/me" and "happy" in the same sentence. and then i remember why it's not so important to me to be happy. because to me happiness is made up of fleeting moments that last long enough to hurt you when they are gone. and besides, making yourself happy all the time is an exhausting job. why would you want to chase after and work so hard to make yourself think that your life is so great? life just happens, negative or positive, so you take whatever comes to you.

work has been rough, but my "hijos" are good kids. it's just the other ones that make me want to quit. so i just have to find some way of restricting them/guiding them back on track.

may sucks.

and what does it mean if someone texts you, "bye" when you haven't seen them that day?

crying all the time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home