Friday, July 07, 2006

cuz i'm leaving on a jet plane

so i just returned from a trip to vegas with le-sa, mit-z, zer-le-na, and a bit of min-d. good times chilling and hanging out and enjoying our vacation away from work and school. now my summer break is winding down and i must force myself to keep an open mind towards returning to work with my students and the impending change of partners that will soon take place.

in other realms, i changed the jewelry in my cartilage piercing to implant grade so hopefully my ear won't be rejecting it. phew! it cost a grip, but at least it will help. i hope.

i keep shopping, especially at the outlets on the way home from vegas. eek! hmm...i guess i'm trying to collect classic/classy pieces for the day when i work a full-time job that doesn't have a silly t-shirt uniform. [sigh] we'll see what happens. because i also need casual, cover-up stuff for the current job. someone tell me i have enough. heheee...

i did decide to pick up some games to entertain myself when people are not around. i currently only like the simulation game and the shooter pilot game. great stuff. and i beat my first game! wooohooo! but the social schedule is a quite consistent. so i don't usually have to many moments of downtime. i have to force myself to remember that i have a dog to take care of (simulation game).

okay, i am off to shower and prepare for the day.

i don't know when i'll be back again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home