Thursday, March 06, 2008

i have a lot of heart but not enough drive. so when i am in something, i am good to go. i give it my all, even if i'm not thrilled. but when i need to get in, it is very slow and challenging. i hardly try. and i wallow waiting for something to come to me. maybe i am afraid of something new, of being the new kid on the block, etc. but i should realize that once i get in, i will be okay.

i cannot believe it is march. three months... it has gone by slowly. but somehow i have made it this far. i have faith that things will continue to improve and that my life will go on. hopefully my heart too. :)

maybe it's due to circumstances, but i have felt like a kid again living with my parents. but maybe now that things are moving along and that i am going to turn 25, i should shed the dependency and get it together. i'm sure my parents had good intentions when they decided to provide and give my brothers and me what we wanted and needed. but i'm sure they didn't expect it to backfire like it has: we've turned out to be less resilient than they are.

let me try to get it together. for me and for my family.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home