Tuesday, April 01, 2008

so last night, i was having boba with miss amy and she was telling me how she's not worried about me at all. and how good it is that i can enjoy being single. so that today, when i was sitting in class, wondering about how self-conscious people felt in there, i had this feeling come over me. of being okay. and enjoying this singleness. and wanting to dance around. but not, because we were taking a test. ;) i'm sure today was just a better day, amongst all the not-so-better days that i have been having. but tomorrow is uyensday! and another trip to disneyland for dole whip is in the works! and it's volleyball! what more can i ask for?

i <3 uyensdays!

and i'm realllllly missing hawai'i but not for the beaches or anything peripheral but for my family. i miss my iwashitas and my takahashis...! hmph! [hands on waist] but perhaps there is a reason why i don't yet have a job...

here's to healing faster so i can move on!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home