Thursday, May 01, 2008

doo doo doo...

so when my mom leaves and goes out for the day, she'll leave behind these notes on the kitchen table. they range from asking me to do certain chores for her, what there is to eat in the refrigerator, etc. though they are cute, i often overlook them or pay no attention to them; i want to make my own eating decisions, mom!

but last night, after a nice day of taking my mom around for a belated birthday outing, i decided i was going to leave her a note! mostly because she was already asleep and i wouldn't see her before she left in the morning. this is what my note said: "mommy, have fun! good luck! <3, nina." i also drew a happy face in the empty space. i left it on the door that heads to the living room. i felt like a little kid. but then again, i love leaving and receiving notes! they always make my day! so why not leave one for my mom?



Going Green Corner

  • find things locally:
    http://www.locallectual.com/
    http://www.freecycle.org/

  • NEWS: ACE will recycle your compact fluorescent lamps (CFLs)!

  • interested in doing something to help?
    take the may green challenge!
    or read here for household items that you can reuse!

    Labels: ,

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home