Thursday, April 17, 2008

i've been reading and listening to my life horoscopes that certain clairvoyant people diagrammed for me. here's what i recall.

* time spent away from my parents in my 20s will be good, especially because my element clashes with my father's.
* i would fend well in business, technology, or pharmacy. but whatever i do, i'll do it well if i want to do it.
* ages 22-31 will be my best. i should be married no later than 32.
* if i find a husband's whose sign and element are compatible with mine, we will have two children. if my husband's stuff is incompatible with mine, i will have no children or stop after one.
* ages 42-51, if my husband was incompatible with me, we may get divorced. i will grieve someone's passing. but my career will still be fruitful.
* from age 74, i will become to get sick.
* i could live well passed 80, even to 85.

of course karma factors into all this stuff. ay ya. karma. i suppose now i will soon accept why things worked out the way they did. my mom even gave me a reading, which she's never able to do.

* the next three years i will establish my career and start saving money.
* i will find someone worthy of being a life partner at 29.
* it will not be with my first love.
* someone is pursuing who and who is deciding on that person.

dun dun dun. i'm going to RICE now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home