Friday, April 11, 2008

they'll be girls across the nation that will eat this up

i am happy that i was able to celebrate andy's birthday with him! three cheers to 24: hip hip...HOORAY! hip hip...HOORAY! hip hip...HOORAY! :D and yay for trying to new things out together! to a most fantastic roller coaster ride of a year! you deserve the best! siempre!

i was dying today after a long night of volleyball, but i would not have it any other way! it is one of the areas of my life where i can flow, but it's true: it could very easily become addictive. luckily, it is only once a week. ;) yeah, i had some good digs but man, were they painful! bruised! my arms! it's been so long since that's happened! and thank goodness for NOT having 25 people come out! it just gets tooo crazy!

but maybe that tough night led to my rather OFF day!

* i broke the bouquet of flowers i was going to give to k! it just fell of the counter and totally ruined the petals!
* i lost my new ring!
* i couldn't find my pencil when i was leaving for class, so i went back in to get one intending to also pick up my flats. but i forgot those!
* after class, i went to a bar with andy and the peeps and forgot my wallet in my backpack in my car parked at the restaurant!
* i left my cell phone in the car when i came into the house!

whatevs.

11 de abril.
i used to want to be serenaded. but now i'm learning to serenade myself.
i used to want my partner to read my mind, but now i want to speak my mind.
i used to think i'd get married, but now i'm questioning marriage.
i used to think he could become right for me, but i've realized he has to be right for me.

i never thought i'd keep my nails this short,
or drive on cruise control on the freeway.
never thought about being single,
or being okay with being late.

i lost my ring today
and a chunk of my finger!
i drank chocolate cake
and aloe vera juice.

maybe i had addictions last year or maybe i found the best things for me.
maybe i learned some lessons or maybe i learned to deal better.
perhaps i've convinced myself that my life is better this way
or perhaps i've realized that everything is nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home