Saturday, May 10, 2008

wow, this is my 701st post. last night, i decided that i would read my archives starting in march 2006. it was kinda crazy. but there was progress...

i really haven't been clubbing too many times. starting in 2004, i've been to... the boogie (gag), two in northern california, one in providence, v20, and the shark club. that makes a total of...6 occasions! oh, man.

i think i'm going to put my heart up for sale on craigslist. but before i do, any takers? haha.

go, santa ana saints! good luck next week!

i baked today. for my mom. and i shared the extras with friends. and though the cookie i made is the cookie i use to describe my soul, it's okay. i'm sure i'll find other pieces.

i thought i was done with these kinds of blogs but patron will do it to you every time!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home