Thursday, October 30, 2008

i am starting to feel dissatisfaction in my soul again. it is characterized by moments of sadness that come without any clear catalyst. i cannot blame the changing of seasons because it is still warm in southern california (at least for the next day). i will not attribute it to my ankle, which rolled again last night. i am saddened by the news of "pushing daisies" but that is not it either.

no, it is something else. i hope that when i take action, life will fall into place once more.

i am so happy and so grateful to be taking care of myself.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:31 PM , Blogger Sylvia West said...

Wait, what's the Pushing Daisies news? Not cancelled I hope!! That would be enough to throw me into a funk. Must Google now.

I'm sorry that you're not happy. I wish I could help! Just remember that you are a warm and fabulous person and call me if you want someone to talk you out of the blues.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home