Monday, June 29, 2009

Help a Buddhist Monk Brother Out.

Some of you may know that my oldest brother Thien has been following his spiritual path by traveling to Thailand and even ordaining as a monk. He has been torn between leaving his robes in Thailand or transitioning back to life in the states as a monk or a layperson. He ultimately hopes to continue to build his foundation in the forest monastery that he has been staying at in Thailand. However, there are many challenges, one of them being the ability to fund the logistics of traveling and staying in Thailand.

That's where you can come in. My mother and father have donated $100 USD each. His ticket is about $1230 along with the visa fee of $175. If you can and/or want to please, click the link and send any amount. Or the next time you see me, you could give me a donation. And I promise that I have no need to pocket his money: it would be horrible karma for me to take from my Monk brother! :)

Hope you are well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home