Friday, June 05, 2009

* "becoming jane"
* "the princess bride"

i know i have a bunch of movies loaned out to me, but i haven't been feeling them.

i must tell you that "becoming jane" left me crying! i was supposed to only watch 30 minutes of it last night because i started it at midnight. but, alas, i could not stop! i was wrapped up in the story so much so that when it was finally over and i was finally in bed to sleep (around 2am), i continued to cry: i felt so much sadness. in the morning, when i could no longer sleep though my brain was exhausted, i plowed through some of the scenes while getting ready for work with more tears shed. it reminded me of reading "the time traveler's wife." very moving.

other than that, here's to my super weekend of rest. i like rest. a lot. i like downtime. it keeps me almost sane and serves as a buffer for the work week.

i must have been tired because when i took a shower this evening and rinsed my hair, i forgot to apply shower. that's never happened to me before!

does anyone listen to ben harper? i popped his album "welcome to the cruel world" into my car CD player earlier this week. and was swept off my feet. most of the tracks feel like lullabies to me, songs that make me feel relaxed before falling into a deep slumber. i am <3ing "the three of us" and "forever."

rawr!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home