Saturday, March 07, 2009

and your love will be warm nights with pockets of moonlight.


{edit}

update:
sleeping felt so good last night! i finally understand why people with real jobs are so tired after work and have no energy to have a social life; this also explains why dating is so hard at this age!

so i have a friend who i've unofficially recognized as my life mentor and creative inspiration. and it has been a HUGE breath of fresh air having her in my life. i feel like my soul is starting to poke through the earth searching for light to nourish its growth. it has been so long since i've felt inspired in any aspect of my life! i guess i have been creatively stifled, a sort of black and white television set, but i hope that my uninspired phase is coming to an end. i hope i can find new mediums, renewed confidence, and a fresh spirit...

when i met my 3rd soulmate, my life began overflowing with joy and fulfillment. i was inspired down to my bones: exploring new mediums, learning new skills, and having a great coach to show me the ropes and walk alongside me on the journey. music was a strong third character coloring each experience and the world was new with amazement and mindfulness. finally, someone who understood my spirit and awakened parts of me i used to be or could become. it was like my life was in HD.

uyen's definition corner:

soulmate: noun. a person you meet who from the start, feels familiar and like you've known them before. you feel like they understand you without having to explain yourself. you feel like you are accepted so that you can be yourself around him/her. you feel unbounded and unlimited. you share similar worldviews, perspectives, reactions, or behaviors whether or not you've been raised similarly. you feel great joy in their presence. and it feels like you are connected to something greater in the world.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home