Sunday, March 01, 2009

{edit}

I've been on a movie watching kick these past two weekends, mostly because I've needed a way to relax after the loooong week. I want to hole up inside my room and veg out for days at a time. Here's a list of what I've seen.

  • Penelope: Starring Christina Ricci. About a young girl who has inherited the family curse: she has a pig snout. The only way it can be lifted is if someone of her kind (the rich, blue-blooded type) will love and accept her the way she is. Her parents matchmake to find a willing partner to save her and her family.
  • A Cindarella Story: Starring Hilary Duff and Chad Michael Murray. A modern twist on Cindarella with cell phones and e-mails and high school drama.
  • Long Life, Happiness & Prosperity: Starring Sandra Oh. A young Chinese American girl uses Taoist magic to try to improve her mother's situation. After her spells misfire and affect other people, her mother finally finds what she needs.
  • Last Kiss: Starring Zach Braff, Rachel Bilson, Casey Affleck. About a man about to turn 30 who freaks out about the finality of his life because his perfect girlfriend is pregnant. He sees the rest of his life as void of surprises. So when Kim along and comes on strong, he can't resist.

    me with mama at yogurtland.

    mis padres y yo at the temple for new year. yay for ox!

    Labels: ,

  • 1 Comments:

    At 4:09 PM , Blogger Nakki said...

    Is the Sandra Oh one good? I haven't seen her..oh and I've already decided to be Penelope for Halloween...hahah...my lil brother sent me a pig nose in my birthday package! It was decided then! :)

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home