Wednesday, April 24, 2002

Conversations of the box


him: what sup
him: what is it that u wanted to ask me
me: is it easy?
him: what do u mean?
me: going on...
him: i dont know
him: i guess so since i'm thinking
him: we'll always end up together
him: and it's a break for now

me: "what is your reason(s) for taking a break?"
him: i don't think i have enough time

me: "are we 'us' without the title or 'just friends'?"
him: i think we are a little bit us.. a little bit friends

him: can we talk at a restaurant
him: the beach is cold
him: and i'm sick
me: not if i'm going to be honest. and i know that you are sick and i would just usually be like sure, but this is the only way i can do it. we can just postpone.
...
him: no
him: friday is fine

me: okay...finish telling me your thought of
anniversaries
him: i dunno where i wuz
me: you said..."when the day comes..."
him: copy and paste everything
me: "him: i don't think we should
him: because then we'll be restricted to be in some sort of 'mode'
him: when that day comes"
him: i meant to tell u "because then we'll be restricted to be in some sort of "mode" when that day comes
me: oh
him: therefore.. everyday should b our aniversary.. not 1