Wednesday, December 31, 2003

the decision to make this blog known to people was a quick decision, although it took a long time to make. i always felt like it was easier to write in this blogspot because i knew who was looking at it. so i knew what i could and should say. but im so detached from the stuff i use to disclose that when i wondered whether or not i should continue writing in spanish on a blog, i figured it made sense to have two. so here i am. you who never really knew this blog existed. it did and it has. i may switch this one to spanish. but for now, itll be english.

wishes for 2004
  • be more positive.
  • try many, new things.
  • listen to happier music.
  • have my family as a solid foundation in my life.
  • write. more.
  • keep in touch with mexico.
  • finish my scrapbook.
  • pick up a sport, old or new.
  • hang out with jennyp more
  • balance words and actions in my relationships.
  • call zerlinaw regularly.
  • be in control of my emotions.

    there is a lot ahead of me. i know if i dont stop being so unconfident, i will get really messed up. i already am. my lack of confidence is at the root of many of my problems and flaws. but i cant just wake up and be confident.

    some people in the world i just have a connection with on some level: emotional, mental, physical. and it makes me smile and laugh to think about how amazing it is to find people in your life who you become sibling-tight with in a matter of days, people with which you dont have any crap to dig through or plow over in order to be close with. and i know that the people who i still feel connected to after thousands of miles and months of absence are my friends. straight up.

    big ups to, in alphabetical order, allisonr, andrewr, bobn, donik, elizabethd, jessicaw, joanny, kevenw, lillyc, lisak, mindyl, minhn, thienn and zerlinaw. you rock!