Monday, December 27, 2004

i need a soldier

well not really. but that song is repeating in my head. doh!

our drive up to oakland went well. a bit slow. but nice. considering the dust storm and the rain. it was classic though because when it was my turn to drive, "Breakaway" started playing and i felt ready to fly.

it was hard leaving. like it always is when i travel. i always get this nagging feeling telling me "don't go. you're leaving so much behind. you're gonna miss your bed and your comforts and everything you know." but right before falling asleep, i just had a thought. about how some people are not attached to anything. so i thought, "well if they dont get attached, i wont be attached."

i guess most of the time, im just about the most negative person you'll meet. but hopefully, you'd love me the same. because im really only negative when it comes to myself. not you. ill support you the best i can and encourage you to do the greatest job!

so, anyway, i lost my coolness factor. we rented a minivan for the trip. but hey, its cool. cuz it has all these cool functions. keeps me playing and tinkling. i will master that vehicle by the time we part.

i gets no love and i thought you knew it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home