Wednesday, May 11, 2005

arg...this is silly. last night, i tried to sleep and it took forever to fall asleep because i kept on having all these random thoughts as i laid on my back. so i tried to lie on my side but that wasn't working too well because it hurt my neck, even though i would start to fall asleep. soo, i turned back onto my back and all the thoughts kept racing. arg. so then i forced myself to wake up from this dream where my family would not believe that there were people looking for us to shoot us dead. and when they finally did, it was because someone drove through the neighborhood shooting. so because this dream was eerily connected to those freeway shootings, i woke up and sent out this forward that my friend had sent me last week that i disregarded because i wasn't sure how reliable it was. arg...and they want me to write out the pronounciation of my name and im like "grr...what does my middle name have to be pronounced?? i have no english pronounciation of that stuff..." arg...and this discussion business is getting old and tiresome and bothersome and run on...

sort of like this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home