Wednesday, June 01, 2005

bye bye miss american pie

conversation with myself

me: im stuck on a boat for 4 days. how can this be exciting?
me: jump off, fool, jump off.

actually, ive been enjoying myself. catalina was my favorite so far. ensenada is tomorrow. no motion sickness yet.

i started reading "on the road." it is good so far but it makes me sleepy when i read it. i wonder if ill ever be the type to want to be on the road myself.

i like being away from home because i have no one to answer to (except my mom this time) and no responsibilities. thus, i have no emotions and have been coasting. life is beautiful.

well, since i have to go now, here is the rest of the conversation i had with myself.

me: think the waiter is embarassed after saying "here you go honey...i mean uyen"?
me: duh. he ran away and stuck his head underground. he has become ostrich man.
me: i guess...
me: usually if a man is overly confident, he will make an ass out of himself when he makes the first me.

welcome to the hotel california

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home