Tuesday, November 01, 2005

what if we could get together?

after my retreat from halloween, i have done little but am ready to get back to my life. i did realize that

(1) i missed drinking my 2 liters of water a day
(2) second hand smoke makes my throat sore
(3) if i have enough money, i have to have a swimming pool in my backyard
(4) when i'm bored, i like to go to the store
(5) i waste money at buffets because i don't eat very much
(6) apple juice is too sweet
(7) im lucky to have been able to attend college
(8) i like rose from "related" because i can relate to her awkwardness and cluelessness
(9) i like robes
(10) you don't have to say everything that's on your mind, especially if it may bring down a good time

yeah, so i guess i'm employed. at an afterschool program for an alternative education school. i start november 15th, with some training. please tell me how to put my foot down so that the high schoolers don't lock me out of my own classroom. as you can tell, i'm a bit nervous. but oh well, bring it!

maybe things will work out right

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home