Saturday, December 17, 2005

real love, i'm searching for a real love

so, no luck with that idea of sleeping more. heh. =/

it smells like fish.

i have a bag of homemade cookies sitting next to me and it's tooo tempting.

parent-child (those who return home from college) conflicts would probably be highly minimized if the child did not go out and stay out late.

dancing as an alumni at sua is interesting -- the kids of the school seem more weird than when we were there. maybe they are.

yum to carne asada and orange bang.

my corgi and shiba have been sold. =(

i like wearing cut-off sweats, a sweatshirt, and my hobo gloves. who needs sweaters and slacks?

the only chinese food i want to eat is dragon express.

darn cookies!

i had weird dreams sleeping in my sleeping bag last night.

here's to winter break being jam packed with fun, loved ones, and rest!!!

someone to set my heart free

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home