Monday, December 19, 2005

we're riding in a wonderland of snow

i keep running into people. saturday i went to lax to drop off my dad and i saw professor p.hat and classmate connie, who were off to zurich. sunday, i was eating at market broiler and ran into my volunteer coordinator from girls inc. and then last night, i ran into a friend from junior high school at the mall. sheesh!

im sleepy. i watched "two weeks notice" tonight with my mom since my dad is gone. its midnight-ish and i woke up at 645 this morning to go to a training session for work, after sleeping for 6 hours. after i got out at noon, i headed home and hung out for an hour before heading out to ikea, costco, and lollicup with the boy, returning home at around 545p. sigh. i shoulds be off.

jo - check your myspace for the info you texted me about.

we're gliding along with a song of a wintery fairyland

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home