Friday, February 03, 2006

baby, i can be in your heart

this week has been slow and long. all i had to keep me going was my friday night "book club" with my coworkers. so when my students left at 430 this afternoon, my fatigue faded into excitement as i wondered what the night would bring.

after getting kicked out of the bar at el torrito, i regained composure to enjoy a nice dinner with my fellow coworkers and bosses (along with one of the boss's husbands). it was cool just chatting and asking questions. then, after the bosses left and one of our foot soldiers too, we meandered on over to d&b to shoot hoops, greet zerl, race cars, shoot dead things, and shoot more hoops. one of the remaining foot solider left and then we had a break. so i walked with zerl to her car and said "tata for now." i came back in and all the remaining coworkers asked me, "she just came out for 30 minutes to play games and leave?" i told them she had to get home. then one of the girls said to me, "you're really gonna miss her, huh?" haha, the bff! then, the remaining 4 went over to starbucks to discuss here and there with a lot of talk of work in between. then the remaining male soldier had to head to irvine. so we ended our night and said "see ya later."

so why did this evening not include books or reading? muhahhaa...

so many things i wanna tell you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home