Wednesday, March 07, 2007

"you're sooo tight!"

i had a much needed break from my students today. spectacular! even got to warm up for volleyball with a whole different set of sweet and innocent children. then i proceeded to play 2.5 hours of volleyball at two different sites tonight. wonderful, really! the league team that i play for even advanced to the finals next week! but the pain is creeping up in my lower back, my left ankle, and my shoulders. i took mitzi's advice and stretched out afterwards, but the shoulders are way too tight! i hope i can hold down the impending headache.

life? can't complain. i just need to shape up. do my thing. do what i need to do. what does that entail?

being respectful to the parentals. make a decision about what my next step will be. give myself some down time.

good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home