Monday, November 03, 2008

halloween and october are done with and we're already a few days into november! time is flying by! i have to get started on my personal statement for my msw application for csulb and i am already trying to plan my birthday.

here is someone i found at santa ana's artist village this past saturday night for art walk: check him out. naco bought a matted picture of koi fish and got a magnet too.

i went to the "realizing a vision" conference for leadership and entrepreneurship for young women ages 14-18. we got free giveaways (including 4 pairs of affordable fashion shades and a book on success) and got to hear some famous/well-known speakers! it was very inspiring and coupled with "the secret," i am well on my way! take that, sadness! i'm kicking this depression funk to the curb! as one of my tweens said to me, i ain't getting any younger. i need to move forward and do what it takes to get to where i want to be.

anyone familiar with long beach? any cool spots for a social gathering? perhaps a cool bar? or restaurant? all information welcomed!

may you be happy and healthy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home