Saturday, August 01, 2009

a very busy july!



between our summer camp, eureka, and my two outreach sites, i hardly had time for much else! but the drama of 52 female students ages 11 - 15 could not deter me from continuing to enjoy my life!

highlights from july:
* my brother tan thien coming home to visit for 1.5 weeks, leaving on july 4th.
* incubus at the hollywood bowl on july 13!
* oc fair for eureka
* celebrating rafa's birthday!
* asking a guy to dance
* dancing ballet folklorico with my students!
* harry potter and the half-blood prince - 2 times!
* kelly clarkson at the pacific ampitheatre! right behind the pit!
* my brother bob coming home for 1.5 weeks, leaving on august 4th.
* giving my card to a guy i'm interested in
* a summer night on the backyard deck with a bottle of wine, apples, chips, good music, and good friends helping me with lesson plans!

happy august! i look forward to vacation and less drama!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 6:38 PM , Blogger zerlina said...

oh man, i'm so jealous! that's a WAY more interesting summer than spending hours studying everyday.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home