Tuesday, May 21, 2002

Open, my heart pours out its essence. The core of my being that allows me to sustain life is making its way out of my body. To go where, I don't know. This lump in my throat that doesn't help the words flow out, is constricted by the escape of my soul. And no one will understand how I feel right now. Not even myself. When I look back upon this entry. It'll all be forgotten because I was unable to genuinely express how I felt at this moment.

Maybe I can help you feel what I'm feeling. Like a knife carving out at your heart. The pain is torturous. Brought on by the non-reality that surrounds me. The human emotions that pervade every square inch of this world. The humanity that seeps from the most vile and horrid places. No one can escape the inevitability of what lies in the surface of everything--soul. Real life human soul. It brings you back from the pits of despair and revenge. Even when scorn saturates the entity, humanity can still spread throughout the entire body with the right spark. Personal effort. Connections that you have with someone else. It can change someone. Entirely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home