Sunday, July 28, 2002

Status Report for 26 July:

This was the hardest part : I used to be his "little angel" back in a time when things were new and fresh and it was us. But when we were in the middle of casual conversation, he called someone else that. That makes it a little hard to breathe every time I think about it. That's the hardest part of separating: having to get used to the fact that you are no longer that speshul someone.

My friend Jenny helped me to realize that he still cares. So it makes me feel less like TLC's I Miss You So much and the line, "why aren't you missing me?" That makes it hard. That thought. So thank goodness for Jenny!

I was quite busy with friends. But I still felt quite inclined to thinking about him and I couldn't help but feel sadness.

I was okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home