Sunday, July 28, 2002

Status Report for July 27:

Today I was upset. Because when I told UG that I was going to go hang out with a friend, he got upset. And I felt bad. It just seemed like he thought I was moving on, which I'm not. It seemed like he interpreted it as a date, but it wasn't. And it made me really upset. I was mad and then unhappy. I don't want him to think I'm over it. I'm not. I'm still dealing. Even though some days it feels like I'm strong and well and overly fine.

Today was a harder day. Lots of moping. Lots of moving by slowly. Lots of non-action. And lots of sad thoughts. All that put together doesn't help situations out any.

Towards the end of the day, I just felt like crying. But nothing could come out. The only sounds I remember coming out of me were screams, of frustration and sadness.

Does this ever get better? Separations are tough. I better go listen to Separation I and Separation II. I hope they get my waterworks going. I need some beautiful release from this choked day. I need a good cry so hopefully I can feel better inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home