Monday, July 29, 2002

Status Report for 28 July:

Today I was upset. It seems that UG's mom found out that we had broken up. And she wanted to talk to me. Because UG didn't tell his mom anything. However, I did not want to be the one delivering the news to her. So I did not call him. YET, he called me and told me that his mom wanted to talk to me. I refused. But he still gave the phone to her. Sigh. That made me very uneasy. I had to totally beat around the bush! Agh. And I didn't want to lie to his mom. I respect her and genuinely enjoy her company. But I didn't feel that it was my place to tell her what had happened. I especially didn't want to get emotional and therefore make UG out to be worse than he is, at least in my mind.

After I "talked" to UG's mom, UG and I were talking and I just started to feel bad. So I got off the phone. I don't know if not talking to him and blowing him off will make him realize what he let go of or if it just makes him think that I no longer care about him. Sigh.

Yesterday I was thinking and I miss talking to his mom.

I had to go driving to shake off my craze from being uneasy around his mom. I also had to spend money. Sigh, I shopped for my truck. More spending. Sigh.

I also had to cancel plans with my brother to watch a movie because his girlfriend Amy was coming along. And I didn't feel like being a third wheel to a couple. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home