Monday, June 06, 2005


day 2 of the cruise: my mom and i arrived at the green pier in avalon, catalina snapping pictures, as would be most of our time during the entire "cruise".

today was a good day.

i met up with donik, who introduced me to sua and who ive always had fun with. we went to san clemente, got off at some random exit, and found a random place to eat at. =) sweet. we went to the pier and stepped in the water. then we had baskin robbins ice cream.

then i came home and decided to print pictures for my scrapbook. so i ran around with my mom.

when i came back home again, it was time for dinner. then zee called me and i met her at the tennis courts to rally. there was a lot less pain and a lot less self-conscioueness. so it was much more fun.

i returned to the casa, where my father was asleep and my mom was organizing pictures. then i organized and cleaned. i then picked up "five people you'll meet in heaven" and now i am blogging.

you held my hand and i could feel your love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home