Thursday, December 29, 2005

cuz we've been too strong for too long

well, my oldest brother left to go back to the bay area. but not after having a huge fight with my mother. [sigh] the same fight as always, as he told me. i assume that it's difficult to make so much progress when you move away from home, but to go back to zero once you visit home.

i was in the car while the fight took place. and i played my usual role: sit and listen. but somewhere in there, during the silence, i wanted to change my role. i wanted to do something about it. so i went over all the mediation stuff i remembered. and when i was ready to take part, it was too late. my mother went on a rant and couldn't be questioned or made to listen to my brother. [sigh] next time... be ready...

after reading some more harry potter, i realized that mail can be tampered with and opened before the recipient opens it. so i searched my belongings and found a seal that a friend had given to me years ago. i'm going to try to use it on my correspondence. should that include the bills i pay? probably huh...

currently, i'm bumping:
  • "one wish" by ray j,
  • "check on it" by beyonce and slim thug,
  • "sugar, we're going down" by fall out boy, and
  • "be without you" by mary j. blige.

    i love thermals and borrowing sweaters from the boy. i bought a new pair of sweats today just so i could cut them. my oldest bro's gf bought me a winter sweater (with peach and teal stripes that's casual and not dressy), exactly the kind i was thinking of getting! i was surprised. i know that i am hard to shop for but she got me! and so quickly! and the boy's sister bought me flannel pajamas.

    so i covered recent events, realizations, plans, music, and clothes. anything else?

    and i can't be without you baby

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home