Monday, September 25, 2006

tomorrow i'll be gone

these horoscopes are so good for me: "If you lose your grip on external reality -- or even if you let go willingly -- it can be difficult to find your way back into the real world. But hold on too tightly and you can rob yourself of the richness that could come from flowing with your intuitive feelings. Walk in both worlds while seeking a happy medium."

so i had a nice weekend. i spent time with my mama again. i haven't done that for a long time. i don't think we've liked each other for a while. but we went on some errands and i'm trying to figure out if i still want to donate my hair or not. i kinda like it longer. but i would like to do some red highlights again. also, i tried to go to a thrift store to figure out a costume for halloween.

>> my mom heard that i was playing vb again and asked me how it was. i thought it was really sweet because i think she knew how much it meant to me.

sunday, i went shopping with my mama again, and then she went to spend some time with my dad and i went shopping by myself. yay. it's good for me to do things on my own. but i spent too much. hehe. argh. meow. then i went to cha for the first time in a few weeks. and it was cool. good music as usual. the curry chicken is good. then i spent some time with mindy, chilling and talking and figuring out computer stuff.

i'm just trying to figure everything out amidst keeping myself too busy for my own health. speaking of which, i have to go to sleep now.

take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home