Saturday, September 02, 2006

rule #4: i always prefer sitting around conversing with people than crazy "going-out" action.

'twas a crazy week. and hopefully a fun weekend ahead.

i am now "undercover chola" with the frat. oh yea, i'm in a frat now. but i was not hazed or degraded. =) nor were the new class.

went to rafi's bbq last night. and it was good times. a little bit of everything. a little bit of everyone. i got another "you remind me of..." from a newbie. she came up to me and said,"you are so sweet. you remind me of my best friend." that was an honor. it's always nice to be compared to someone as important as a bff. also, some of the kids last night told me that i had good music on my ipizzle. that made me feel good: people who like 90s hip-hop/rap and random alternative and pop and freestyle. another bit: dance and rap machine! hahaha.

have a great labor day weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home