Friday, October 06, 2006

cuz everytime i see your face

how do we get where we are? i'm often amazed at how the experiences we go through shape us so formidably, affecting our reactions, our thoughts, and our feelings. as much as i hate to believe, i have been powerless to the forces brought on by people i've met, situations i've been in, and ideas that i have come across. and for most of my life, i have had an external locus of control, feeling that i have little impact on my own situation in life. but as i grow up and accept who i am and what i am capable of, i begin to see that i do have some say in what happens to me and where i go. or maybe now, i finally know what i want and where i want to be.

i want to be the kind of person that enjoys my life.

my heart does begin to race everytime

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home