Wednesday, November 08, 2006

it's a different sort of week. things feel a lot different. it helps that my mom is out of town on a little retreat from my dad, making me more responsible for myself. things at work are weird with random drama. and in the back of my mind, i know i have to leave my job soon. when i say soon, i mean the next couple of months.

but where do i go? instead of wasting my efforts figuring out my life, lately, i've been trying to figure out my next step. i'm choosing between going back to school and just moving away for a bit. i know it's a better idea to get school out of the way. but i gotta find the right program. so hopefully, i'll dive into that soon.

other than that, i am still me. working to pay off bills and dine with friends. listening to music everywhere i go. downing my 2 liters of water a day. i've been trying to use my sketchbook again; it's been a while since i've written anything of substance or doodled anything. i guess i've been creatively dry. but i've been inspired so i hope i can awaken the creativity in me that has become dormant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home