Friday, January 18, 2008




i've got to get a move on with my life

though it is hard to do that when i am camped out in bed, trying to get rid of my aching body, complete weakness, gnarly throat situation, and runny nose. [sniff sniff] i do not remember the last time i had flu-like symptoms so i feel miserable. but luckily, it hit hard quickly. and i am hoping it will be much improved by tomorrow. though i may need some sleep assistance...

i am armed with water, tea, "wellness formula", ginger, cough drops, tiger balm, and advil. i hope that once the achy feelings subside a little, i will be able to knock out and rejuvenate my worn out body from last night's hamburger flipping of my body.

i did finish my spanish homework in bed a few moments ago. and i have several more pages to go through for human bio but i hope to be done with that by sunday.

i was quite fortunate to be able to just stay in bed yesterday, when i was freezing and did not have the strength to push a huge cart around costco. my mom was in my room too, knitting, as i read some more harry potter 7. it was very cozy. and though it seems better when we do not speak these days, we were bonding. we both took a nap and regained some strength. and felt better when we awoke.

i am grateful for my father who takes care of the bills. i am grateful for my mother who takes care of our health. and i am grateful for warm blankets, though i am still cold. :)

meow!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home