Wednesday, July 16, 2008

for jo.

16 facts about me.

1. crying takes over my body, mind, and spirit and leaves me feeling fully alive.
2. i am drawn to people who are by themselves and seem to feel as out of place as i do at social functions.
3. my locus of control has been impacted by my cultural upbringing: i feel like destiny has its plans all set for me.
4. i get excited about trying something new (i.e. piano, biking), but if i am not good at it or do not see immediate progress, i get over it quickly.
5. i feel like i will be lost and unsatisfied till i find my passion, my purpose, in life.
6. writing is my preferred method of communicating.
7. i have problems with my t-zone and i wish i knew how to help it.
8. i am sheltered.
9. i do not get restful sleep at night, probably because i hold onto all of my unsaid's and undone's, so i remember a great deal of my dreams.
10. i used to eat rock sugar, and though it hurt sometimes, it was worth it.
11. crunchy foods are my weakness, especially chips and tostada shells.
12. i drive like my mother and i am very proud of that.
13. the next thing i want to learn to do is drive on a race track.
14. if i could have been GOOD at anything, i would have wanted to be an amazing singer.
15. i am thorough.
16. i want to be happy. again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home