Monday, November 24, 2008

this holiday season, i'm going for "less is more." and because i have everything i need and most of everything i want, if you feel like you have to get me something, refer to my list. maybe you could make a tribute donation in my name! :)

holiday wish list:

  • donate to girls inc and help improve programming, pay for underprivileged girls to attend, etc.!
  • volunteer at girls inc of oc!
  • give the gift of clean water, food, and other necessities for those in need!
  • i am also looking to supplement my writing contest for my students with 2nd and 3rd place prizes and/or gifts for participating. if you want to help me with that, please let me know!

    Labels:

  • 1 Comments:

    At 2:44 PM , Blogger Nakki said...

    I know, I know! I'm volunteering! Just let me know again when the training is...I'll make it this time!

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home