Tuesday, May 28, 2002

Pained Writings

I see that UG ain't talking to me. Like I'm freaking invisible or something. I see. That's not cool and I can lie to myself as much as I want but I ain't feeling that. At all.

Never acknowledge that anything is good in your life. Unless you are ready for something to go wrong. Life just blows up in your face.

And it's just so damn funny how you can go from feeling so good about life to feeling so lost in the matter of hours. Damn, that is freaking funny out of the ears of life. I see that is so not funny at all.

Jealousy? It exists. Maybe I'm just jealous about how UG can acknowledge the existence of his friends publicly, but when it comes to me, I don't exist. Damn, that's freaking cool. Damn.

I see that I could be freaking asleep right freaking now but I AIN'T!!! Someone freaking pull out the homicide or murder. NOW! This life...it ain't! This is freaking life ain't worth it.

And even if I seem to be upset, does he say anything to me? NO! Does he contact me in any way? NO!

My last entry? That freaking screwed me over. Life sucks. Life is misery. Just cut yourself from its painful claws. GET OUT! FREAKING NOW! Get out of this world and away from all of its horrible people and mistakes. This life...seems to be a mistake.

I see. Have a good freaking night.