Tuesday, September 17, 2002

Last night, after I watched Monsters Inc. (Yes! I do have it!!!!), I wanted my own Kitty, some living entity that protected me, loved me, and enjoyed my company. Sighness. Whoever finally receives that title will be the person that I trust sooo much and enjoy being with and having fun with. Sigh. On that Boo and Kitty level, of course.

I had three classes today: Spanish 102, Sociology 100, and Psychology 100. Wow. Here I am. Not too exhausted. Just trying to figure out how to balance all the homework. Hmmm. Interesting. Must read and summarize Sociology. Must read Spanish. And must look at some Psychology. Yay! And tomorrow it's off to Spanish and Environmental Science. Wee-ness! Can you see the excitement? Good.

I'm getting tired. Must crunch. So that I may me ducho. Ahhhh! And eat dinner with friends...=)

Found a friend who was wearing this sweeeet The Get Up Kids shirt. Wow-ness! Then we talked about them, Saves the Day, Dashboard Confessional, and New Found Glory. Told him about the concerts and he totally wants to go!!! Mee too! Just have to figure out how!!! Awww.

I hope everything is well with you. Te extraño. Espero que poder a hablar contigo pronto. Hasta luego!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home